Mental Health and Substance Abuse issues can cause extreme suffering. Most patients experience behavioral, emotional, educational, family and social challenges that are substantially interfering with their quality of life. Central Florida Behavioral Hospital offers Inpatient Treatment, Partial Hospitalization, and Electroconvulsive Therapy (ECT) for adults. Our goal is to promote the highest level of functioning for each patient at the least restrictive level of care.
Central Florida Behavioral Hospital understands that each patient is an individual and therefore requires an individualized treatment plan and services that are structured to provide an all-encompassing continuum of care. The patient, family, and/or referring health professionals are integral parts of our comprehensive treatment planning. Upon admission and throughout treatment, individual strengths and weaknesses are assessed and integrated in the overall treatment plan.
- Affective Disorder Program- The Breezeway
- General Adult Treatment Program-Port hope
- Persistent Mental Illness Program- The Palms
- Dual Diagnosis Treatment Program- Serenity Bay
- Mature Adult Program- Coral Cay
- Child/Adolescent Psychiatric Program- Crystal Cove
- Electro-convulsive Therapy
- Partial Hospitalization Program- The Keys
- Intensive Outpatient Program